Minoura, the company that invented the mag trainer, now brings you the SmartTurbo Kagura LS9200 trainer. This trainer operates in either a fixed or gravity mode, allowing the user to train more traditionally or by simulating a downhill ride. Using Bluetooth or ANT+, the trainer will connect to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to transmit data, OR you can use apps (on ios, android, Windows and Mac!) from Zwift, Kinomap and more to create an amazing simulation of outdoor riding. It will also talk to select products from companies like Garmin to simulate a workout or course. This trainer is smooth and quiet, and can be used (with the Neodymium magnet) straight out of the box! This will allow the user to warm up before a race, for example, and then take it home and plug it back in for Smart training. It will accommodate 650b/700c/26″/27.5″ tires, and includes a QR skewer for rear hub widths from 125-140mm.
Reliable. Durable. Quieter Than Ever Before.
When it comes to indoor bike trainers, the most frequently asked question is: how quiet is it? Taking this to heart, our Madison, Wisconsin-based team put this query under the microscope and set a goal to build a trainer so quiet, that the only sound is that of your drive train.
The result? A direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave our doors.
Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliably and durability as its predecessors. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel – all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
– Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
– Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
– Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
– Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
– No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
– Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
– Zwift certified.
– Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
– Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
– Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
– Simulates a 20% climbing grade
– Fast response electromagnetic resistance
– Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
– 20 lb precision balanced flywheel
– Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
– Built-in front wheel block
– Integrated carrying handle
– Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes