LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the automotive steering motor market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.06 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request latest free sample report on Covid-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Bosch, Brose Fahrzeugteile, DENSO, Johnson Electric, MAHLE, and SKF are some of the major market participants. The use of EPS in modern vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Use of EPS in modern vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Automotive Steering Motor Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Automotive Steering Motor Market is segmented as below:
- Electric Power Steering
- Electro-hydraulic Power Steering
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- Geographic Landscape
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30491
Automotive Steering Motor Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive steering motor market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Steering Motor Market Size
- Automotive Steering Motor Market Trends
- Automotive Steering Motor Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing penetration of steer-by-wire technology as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive steering motor market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Steering Motor Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the automotive steering motor market, including some of the vendors such as Bosch, Brose Fahrzeugteile, DENSO, Johnson Electric, MAHLE, and SKF. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive steering motor market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Automotive Steering Motor Market 2019-2023 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive steering motor market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive steering motor market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive steering motor market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive steering motor market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem