YP – The Real Yellow PagesSM – helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business’s suitability for you. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.
Serving Orchard Park and Buffalo, NY
Welcome to Towne Auto Group! We are a used car dealership located in Orchard Park, NY and proudly serve the Buffalo metro area and surrounding Western New York locations. For over 40 years we have provided services to our customers that leave them happy and satisfied. We take pride in delivering exceptional used vehicles that will enhance your drive by giving you confidence behind the wheel.
Create your account and completely control the way you buy your next car.
Sign in and completely control the way you buy your next car.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we’ll send you a link to reset your password.
Most car dealers who sell used vehicles must comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC’s) Used Car Rule. In fact, car dealers who sell, or offer for sale, more than five used vehicles in a 12-month period must comply with the Rule. Banks and financial institutions are exempt from the Rule, as are businesses that sell vehicles to their employees, and lessors who sell a leased vehicle to a lessee, an employee of the lessee, or a buyer found by the lessee.
The Used Car Rule applies in all states except Maine and Wisconsin. These two states are exempt because they have similar regulations that require dealers to post disclosures on used vehicles. The Rule applies in the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa.
This booklet defines the Rule’s requirements, explains how to prepare and display the Buyers Guide, and offers a compliance checklist.
You must post a Buyers Guide before you display a vehicle for sale or let a customer inspect it for the purpose of buying it, even if the car is not fully prepared for delivery. You also must display a Buyers Guide on used vehicles for sale on your lot through consignment, power of attorney, or other agreement. At public auctions, dealers and the auction company must comply. The Rule does not apply at auctions that are closed to consumers.
Previously titled or not, any vehicle driven for purposes other than moving or test driving is considered a used vehicle, including light-duty vans, light-duty trucks, demonstrators, and program cars that meet the following specifications:
- a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of less than 8,500 pounds;
- a curb weight of less than 6,000 pounds; and
- a frontal area of less than 46 square feet.
Exceptions to the Rule are:
- any vehicle sold for scrap or parts if the dealer submits title documents to the appropriate state authority and obtains a salvage certification; and
- agricultural equipment.
A disclosure document that gives consumers important purchasing and warranty information, the Buyers Guide tells consumers:
- the major mechanical and electrical systems on the car, as well as some of the major problems that consumers should look out for;
- whether the vehicle is being sold “as is” or with a warranty;
- what percentage of the repair costs a dealer will pay under warranty;
- that oral promises are difficult to enforce;
- to get all promises in writing;
- to ask to have the car inspected by an independent mechanic before they buy;
- to get a vehicle history report and to visit ftc.gov/usedcars for information on how to get a vehicle history report, how to check for safety recalls, and other topics; and
- to ask for a Spanish Buyers Guide if the sale is conducted in Spanish; and
- to keep the Buyers Guide for reference after the sale.
If you conduct a used car transaction in Spanish, you must post a Spanish language Buyers Guide on the vehicle before you display or offer
#1 RV Sales in the USA, Arizona, and Tucson! Best RV Dealers Near You or Buy Online and We Ship! Best Used RV for Sale. Including Class B, Class A, Class C Used RVs for Sale.
- Online RV sales from a #1 RV wholesaler & RV Dealers in Tucson, Arizona means you save thousands. Purchase motorhomes, travel trailers, and fifth wheels directly from America’s foremost recreational vehicle wholesaler and save as much as $10,000 or more.
- Enjoy the inherent ease of buying from a specialist in nationwide internet recreational vehicle sales. Our online RV sales on used RVs can’t be beat!
- Pay the lowest prices anywhere, whether online or on the lot. Pedata RV is the place to get the best price on used recreational vehicles.
- Feel relaxed and be comforted knowing that Pedata is not a high pressure recreational vehicle dealer. Our prices speak for themselves.
- Search our extensive online inventory of used RVs catered to every budget. That means GREAT RV sales deals for you!
- Select from a collection of Pedata’s hand-picked, quality used recreational vehicles from manufacturers, dealers, and private parties from all over the country. These high-quality recreational vehicles are online and searchable.
- Compare major brands of pre-owned recreational vehicles including: Holiday Rambler, Damon, Monaco, National, Newmar, Beaver, Winnebago, Fleetwood, Safari and many more.
Pedata RV Sales Center, America’s foremost RV wholesaler, now sells used RVs, fifth wheels, and travel trailers direct to you! You can now purchase all major brands of pre-owned motorhomes like Holiday Rambler, Damon, Monaco, National, Newmar, Beaver, Winnebago, Fleetwood, Safari and more! Check out our online inventory for a variety of RVs catered to every budget. See all types of motorhomes from late model diesel pusher slide-outs to slightly older gas-powered non-slide-out coaches. You are sure to find the perfect recreational vehicle among Pedata’s collection of hand-picked, quality used recreational vehicles selected from dealers, manufacturers, and private party sellers all over the country you’re sure to find the perfect recreational vehicle for you. Also, don’t forget to contact our RV Experts if you are thinking “I need to sell my RV or I wonder what my RV is worth?” Pedata is committed to providing valuable recreational vehicle sales and maintenance that will guarantee that you become a lifetime customer!
But don’t just take our word for it, read what our customers have to say…
Customer Testimonials »
Recreational Vehicle Maintenance and Rentals
Pedata RV Sales is a locally owned, full-service recreational vehicle dealer offering recreational vehicle sales, maintenance, rentals, financing and extended warranties. In addition, Pedata is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Tucson International Airport in Arizona, making its “fly and buy” recreational vehicle sales program a quick and easy way to purchase a wide selection of new and used diesel pushers and other recreational vehicles even if you are out-of-state (outside of Arizona).
Pedata offers you many RV Rentals. We have new and used recreational vehicles: motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels and toy haulers for weekly or monthly rental.
The Car Factory | Used Car & Truck Dealer Billings MT :: Used Cars Billings MT, Used Trucks Billings MT, Used Classic Cars Billings MT, Used Diesel Trucks 59107, Pre-Owned Auto Dealer Billings MT, Used Car Dealer Yellowstone County MT, Used Affordable Car Dealers Billings MT, Used Cheap Cars Yellowstone County, Quality Used Car Dealership MT, Used Ext-Cab Pickups Billings, Used SUVs Billings, Used Vans, Used Cars Billings MT, Used Auto Sales, Used Classic Cars Yellowstone County MT, Billings Auto Sales, Used Crossovers, Used Work Trucks, Used Commercial Trucks
Huge selection of vehicles in stock and new arrivals daily!
Welcome to Car Factory!
We have been in business at our current location since 1999 – We are family owned and operated – We offer financing through several local banks and credit unions as well as national lenders for every credit situation – We take great pride in our inventory and recondition them to a much higher standard than the auto industry average – We are are thankful for the amount of repeat customers and referrals we see on a consistent basis – We offer complete history reports on all units in stock –
Questions please call 406-896-9833
Don’t take our word for it… see what our happy customers have to say.
Here’s a testimonial from one of our valued customers. Read more here!
- “I bought my personal vehicle from the car factory when i worked at another carlot…I liked the way they did business so much that i actually came to… “
Chad Maki, Billings
- “Really nice place. Called trying to get into something older with more miles so I wouldn’t owe so much. They got me in a vehicle 4years newer with les… “
Hannah Mclendon, Billings
- “Such a great place! They made it easy and the staff was fun and made the whole experience worth my trip over. I found my car at a great price and I co… “
Sharee Gregory, Billings
- “Dru, I give you 10 stars! It’s so nice that we connected. Just think we almost didn’t stop. We are so glad we did and we will be back for our next veh… “
Jerri Lacquement, Billings
- “Both my husband and I loved the personable service that we were provided. Both Greg and Dru were great salespeople and overall just generally great pe… “
Lilly Ferreira, Billings
Please contact us with any questions or comments you have, and we’ll get back with you right away.