Access the latest Transportation Policy Bulletins, Proposed and Current Regulations
Transportation Policy seeks to improve agency freight and cargo management and enhance sustainable, efficient and effective transportation operations.
Transportation Policy focuses on freight and cargo over 150 pounds, purchased and shipped into or out of federal agencies.
Our companion division, Travel and Relocation, addresses household goods and passenger travel.
Transportation Policy efforts include:
- Assisting in the development of transportation policies, guidance and improved management practices
- Developing training to improve transportation competencies
- Helping agencies report transportation expenditures and key performance indicators to benchmark against high performing organizations
- Communicating and collaborating with federal executive and interagency transportation committees
- Identifying and sharing best practices among federal agencies
- Serving as a federal liaison to the transportation industry
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/transportationpolicy.