Bontrager’s Interchange ANT+ Cadence Sensor is a cadence sensor that wirelessly transmits your data to a variety of ANT+ enabled receiving devices including Bontrager Node computers (sold separately). It includes a 5mm crank cadence band magnet and a silicone mounting strap to fit most chainstays, making installation a snap.
– Provides infinite angle adjustment allowing for your preferred computer placement
– Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
The KICKR CORE is the latest in Wahoo’s line of smart indoor bike trainers. It delivers a realistic, accurate, and quiet indoor training experience by using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms of Wahoo’s legendary indoor bike trainers. The KICKR CORE indoor trainer is built with the durabilty to withstand all of your indoor training sessions and no other brand of smart trainers has more apps and software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. The Core also features built-in cadence measurement, without the need of an external sensor.
PLEASE NOTE: Some assembly is required. The KICKR CORE does not include a cassette or wheel block. These items can be purchased separately.
– Wahoo’s KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjunction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver an unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
– KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
– The new KICKR features 12×142 and 12×148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release. Click to find out if your bike is compatible.
– Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 1800W.
– Maximum percent grade adjusts to simulate up to a 16-degree incline.
– Visual confirmation that KICKR CORE is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and/or ANT+.
– ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR CORE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
– Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR CORE stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
– When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
– The KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and TrainerRoad.
– Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
– Works with popular training apps such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, Fulgaz and TrainerRoad.
– Compatible with a third party power meter.
– Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design
– Welded construction with padded wheel hook
– Maximum load: 40lbs
– Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks