DUBLIN, April 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Refrigerated Transport Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global refrigerated transport market is currently witnessing strong growth. Looking forward, the market is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 6% during 2020-2025.
The growing food and beverage industry represent as one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. This, along with the growth of the cold chain industry across the globe, is further contributing to the market growth.
Furthermore, owing to the growing health-consciousness among consumers, the demand for frozen variants of various fresh products has increased, along with the growing demand for the service from residential as well as foodservice operators, such as quick-service restaurants (QSRs), hotels and other eateries. Since the food products and raw materials require controlled temperatures during transportation for storage and prevention of spoilage, refrigerated transport has become integral to the distribution process.
Additionally, the manufacturing of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical drugs and expanding trade opportunities across the globe, are also providing a thrust to the market growth.
Other factors, such as the implementation of favorable government policies and regulations regarding the production, processing, transportation and quality of products, along with the increasing adoption of marine transport vehicles, owing to their cost-effectiveness, are projected to drive the market further.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being C. H. Robinson, Daikin Industries, FedEx, DB Schenker, General Mills, Hyundai Motor Company, Ingersoll Rand Inc., Krone Commercial Vehicle Group, LAMBERET SAS, United Technologies, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company, Schmitz Cargobull, Singamas Container, Wabash National, etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global refrigerated transport market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mode of transportation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the temperature?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the global refrigerated transport market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Refrigerated Transport Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Mode of Transportation
6.1 Refrigerated Road Transport
6.2 Refrigerated Sea Transport
6.3 Refrigerated Rail Transport
6.4 Refrigerated Air Transport
7 Market Breakup by Technology
7.1 Vapor compression Systems
7.2 Air-Blown Evaporators
7.3 Eutectic Devices
7.4 Cryogenic Systems
8 Market Breakup by Temperature
9 Market Breakup by Application
9.1 Chilled Food Products
9.2 Frozen Food Products